Embedded Flash Player - Adobe Flash Lite, v10 & AS3 Compatible
Embedded Flash Player Overview
Embedded Flash Player is the efficient SWF player product family developed by Zeeis , it is a highly popular application on media players and game platforms for mobile and embedded devices such as mobile phones, portable media players, multimedia learning dictionaries, digital photo frames, digital signage (digital signs, digital billboards, advertising machines)…
Zeeis is the world's only company to provide commercial Adobe Flash compatible SWF player runtimes and the source code for any hardware devices, operating systems and browsers with no royalties. Zeeis has two player products for maintaining its leadership position in Embedded Flash Player markets including entry, mid-range, and high-end categories.
Embedded Flash Player product family from Zeeis specifically designed for mobile devices includes mouse, touch screen and keypad support, to enable render Adobe Flash (SWF) compatible content, or to build customized device user interfaces.
Zeeis SWF Player Lite fully supports ActionScript 1.0, 2.0 and plays Flash v7, v8 contents. It can be run on 200MHz 32-bit RISC or higher processor with 32MB memory such like ARM9, ARM11, ARM Cortex, MIPS.... It’s a high performance embedded application has been optimized for minimum CPU and memory consumption embedded devices. It has tested on several mobile, embedded and real time operating systems.
Zeeis SWF Player Prois an Android Flash Player designed for the high performance ARM-powered (ARM9, ARM11, Cortex A8, A9...) Android devices. It is the world's only Embedded Flash Player supports to play Flash 10 contents with ActionScript 3.0 including 3D effects and video playback features on ARM 9 and ARM 11 Android devices.
Embedded Flash Player Features
- World's only commercial-grade 3rd party Adobe Flash compatible SWF player for any platform
- 100% ANSI C/C++ & Java (for Android) source code for guaranteed portability
- High performance and reliable on mobile and embedded devices
- Optimized code in Assembly Language for ARM-powered devices
- Maximize performance by the graphics hardware acceleration
- 1 year free technical support for unlimited number of support cases
- 1 year free upgrades
- Royalty-free & Business-friendly License
- Source code available
Zeeis SWF Player Pro Edition for Android OS
- Supports up to Adobe Flash SWF v10 format
- Fully Compatible with ActionScript 3.0
- Enable to play Flash 10 audio and video
- Compatibility with Android 2.1 (Eclair), 2.2 (Froyo), 2.3 (Gingerbread), and the release for Android 3.0/3.1(Honeycomb) are under development.
- Available for ARM9, ARM11, Cortex A8, Cortex A9 processors
- Supports to read and write file on device file system
- Supports Accelerometer, Multi-Touch Panel, IME text input, Microphone, Camera capture
Zeeis SWF Player Lite Edition for any platform
- Adobe Flash SWF v7 and v8 Compatible
- Supports ActionScript 1.0 and 2.0
- Processor and RTOS independent
Porting Embedded Flash Player to Your Platform
There is a standard procedure how we handle custom platform runtime requests of Zeeis Embedded Flash Player for your platform (hardware device & software operating system):
Step 1 - Free feasibility assessment
To evaluate the technical feasibility of a runtime port to your target platform, we need you to provide the following information:
- The target platform processor and model number;
- The target platform memory resources;
- The target platform screen size and display resolution;
- The target platform operating system name and version number;
- The target platform graphic environment (GUI) name and version number;
- The target platform input methods (keypad, touch screen, joystick...).
We will evaluate your platform and contact you within three days, whether we think a port is possible or not. Step 1 is free of charge.
Step 2 - Evaluating Embedded Flash Player Demo Version
If we can port Zeeis Embedded Flash Player on your platform, we need you to send us a copy of your hardware with the required operating system installed and a copy of the necessary development tools as well as a confirmation that we are allowed to use the software and hardware free of charge for testing and development. We execute a series of tests and try to create an initial library and demo port for you platform, which we will provide to you for test and evaluate (given the initial steps are successful). If you chose to not order the port, we will send back the loan hardware and software immediately.
There is a fixed fee for Step 2. (The fee may be waived under certain conditions)
Step 3 - Get full-featured Embedded Flash Player for your platform
If you order the port, we will perform the work and finalize the job by running our internal test suite. You will receive the ported material under our licensing contract.
Zeeis Embedded Flash Player product are the low-costand royalty-free software IP designed to enable developers design their own final products quickly and easily, so there are no restrictions or limitations on the use or modification for your products.
Royalty-free & Business-friendly License with porting service for binary code or source code.