DM6446 Product Family for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM6446
DM6446 Products Overview
DM6446 Product Family provides the complete resources: detailed design files, real-time Linux, applications, source code, electronic schematic (circuit diagram), PCB layout and Gerber files. All of these resources allow developers to build the final product with the TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM6443 and TMS320DM6446 digital media processors very quickly.
Zeeis offers the world's most complete product line of TI DaVinci™ (DM6446) processor, it is the low-cost total solution for small to enterprise level organizations:
- DM6446 EVM - Evaluation Module for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM6446
- DM6446 DVEVM - Digital Video Evaluation Module for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM6446
- DM6446 DB - Development Board for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM6446
- DM6446 WIFI - WLAN Wireless Module for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM6446
- DM6446 4C - Four-Channel Video Encoder & 3G Wireless Module for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM6446
- DM6446 RD - Reference Design for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM6446
For more information please visit DM6446 website for more information.
DM6446 EVM / DVEVM / DB / WIFI / 4C (Evaluation Module / Digital Video Evaluation Module / Development Board / WLAN IEEE 802.11 Board / Four Channel Video Encoder & CDMA, WCDMA 3G Wireless Module) consists of two or/and three boards connected. One board contains the DM6446 processor, memory, flash, IDE, JTAG and Ethernet, an additional Nano board to provide Wi-Fi connectivity. The other board is called the expansion board and provides peripheral interfaces.
- TI DaVinci™ DM6446 (TMS320DM6446)
- ARM926EJ-S™ RISC Subsystem
- TMS320C64x+™ DSP Subsystem
- Memory and Storage
- 256MBytes 32-bit DDR2
- 32MBytes NOR Flash
- SDIO Interface (supports SD card, xD card, SM card, MS card, MMC)
- Supports Secure Digital High Capacity Card (SDHC Card) up to 32GBytes
- ATA Interface supports IDE Hard Drive
- SATA Interface supports SATA (Optional Component)
- Audio and Video
- AIC33 Stereo Codec
- HP (Headphone) Out
- MIC In
- CD-quality Audio Input and Output
- Capable of D1 H.264 video analysis and analyzing
- CVBS - Composite Video Output via NTSC/PAL
- Supports up to Four-Channel (4-Way) CVBS - Composite Video Inputs via NTSC/PAL
- Input and Output
- 2 x 9-pin UART RS232
- EIA-485 (RS485)
- USB 2.0 Host Interface supports to access any external USB devices such as storage drives
- 10MB/100MB Ethernet Interface
- Real Time Clock (MSP430)
- JTAG Interface
- Optional Features
- IR Remote Interface
- Wi-Fi Nano Expansion Board
- 3G (CDMA EV-DO/WCDMA) Modem
DM6446 Products Licensing and Pricing
DM6446 products from Zeeis are the low-cost and royalty-free software & hardware IP designed to enable developers design their own final products quickly and easily, so there are no restrictions or limitations on the use or modification for your products.
If you are ready to buy Zeeis DM6446 products, or if you have questions about how our DM6446 products can bring you outstanding cost efficiency and new capabilities for you, please contact us or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
DaVinci and TMS320C64x+ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Texas Instruments. ARM and ARM926EJ-S are trademarks or registered trademark of ARM Limited. All registered trademarks and other trademarks belong to their respective owners.